05 October, 2008

Golden Arrival--The Beginning

Golden Arrival--The Beginning

Welcome Everyone

Excitement is upon us as a new season begins today (preseason ofcourse), and since the Golden State Warriors have the best fans in the NBA, I decided there was plenty of room for yet another Warrior blog for fans to read up on everyday. And here it is GOLDEN ARRIVAL

Being a Warriors fan for a long time now, I know how many Warriors blogs are out there, and I assure that this one in particular brings something different to the table. What's gonna go on here every gameday is something that I feel has lacked on other Blogs out there and it's something that alot of people are looking for: Game Recaps!

Yeah, my pet peeve about Warriors basketball is if I miss a game or am somewhat distracted during the game, knowing the result isn't nearly enough. I want to know everything from the major headlines, to the key small little things that lead to a win (hopefully), for instance a Turiaf pick and roll or a Biedrins block that shifts the momentum and leads to a big run by our Warriors. Heck, even seeing the game, people can come here and get another fan's impressions on the game. Win-Win for everybody (especially if the Warriors win)

So that's all for my introduction, feel free to drop any questions/comments/requests and I'll get to them ASAP. My work has already begun as I'm currently listening to the Warriors first Preseason game against the Hornets and I'll drop another entry once the game is over. Until then, Go Dubs!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool Deal Man. Sounds like fun. Keep these comnig...

AndrewR1388 said...

No problem. Thanks for the comment! :)

AndrewR1388 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Throtty said...

Thanks for your insights.

AndrewR1388 said...

No Problem Throtty, there will be more to come. And thanks for the comment!